Immigration Legal Services

E-2 Investor Visa

The E-2 visa is for foreign investors who want to establish and actively manage a business in the U.S. To be eligible the U.S. must have entered into a treaty with your Country.

EB-5 Investor Visa

The EB-5 visa is an immigrant foreign investor program focused on job creation and leading to permanent residency (Green Card).

Green Card Application

Generally the family based path to permanent residency. Although employment sponsored and other options do exist.

German Citizenship Rentention

German citizens, intending on becoming US citizens, must obtain permission to retain their German citizenship (Beibehaltungsgenehmigung) before applying for naturalization.

L-1 Intra Company Transfer Visa

The L-1 visa allows a U.S. employer to transfer a manager or employee from a foreign offices to one of its U.S. offices or help establish one.

Student Visas

There are three types of student visas: The F-1 Visa for study at university or English at an English language institute, the J-1 Exchange Visa for participation in an exchange program, and the M-1 vocational study or training.

H-1B Highly Qualified Professionals

This employer sponsored category exists primarily for degree holding software developers, engineers, architects or similar positions.


This category exists for internationally known athletes, artists, performers, musicians, fashion models and others to work in the USA for the period of stay.

General Advice / Other cases

We are happy to evaluate your case and offer specific advice on any other immigration related topic.

Ask Us Anything, Anytime.

Contact us now by filling out the form below or give us a call at 954-951-1003